On The Blog

July 17, 2012

Transitioning from Summer to Fall


Happy Tuesday Birmingham! I truly have lost my mind the last couple of days shopping. I guess I'm going to continue to use the excuse that "it's my birthday!" HA! I have found so many great buys, that the little fabulous girl that lives inside of me couldn't resist.  On Saturday, while shopping in Downtown Homewood, I was able to find 3 dresses and 2 shirts for about $120.00. Yes, and one of the dresses was $70, you can do the math to know how inexpensive the other items were. Today, I went to J.CREW and they had 40% off  their sale items, Score!  I bought 4 skirts, 1 pair of pants, 2 sweaters and a belt for $186. YES, I think I need to say it again $186! All of the items that I purchased are transitional items or items that can be worn in the summer and fall.  I think it is important to go shopping in the latter part of a season. Never buy things that you can not wear more than a couple of months. That is coming from the money caution, business woman that lives inside of me.  I also bought something else, but i will wait to tell you about them when  I receive them.  Happy shopping! I will upload a YouTube video to show how these items can be transitioned and also to show you how I will wear them! :) 

Black #2 pencil skirt original price $110 

Crimson #2 pencil skirt, original price $110

My fav! Neon pink pencil skirt, orginal price $110

Best deal: striped sweater, orginal price $325.00 

Cream #2 pencil skirt original price $110.00

No comments

Post a Comment


UP