On The Blog

July 11, 2012

POP COLOR, CLEAN LINES AND OSTRICH

Let me start by saying I love, love, love the BCBG crew at the Summit. These ladies are always extremely helpful and a delight to shop with. It makes you feel really good when you walk in a store and the entire staff knows your name.
Clean lines! I had to purchase that Mustard blazer in the background. :) 
Pop Color


 On yesterday I had the opportunity to interview the ladies on their take on style and what BCBG represents to them. Because they always seem to make time for me and my rhetoric, yesterday was like no other day. They sat and told me everything I wanted to know. 
Color blocking

BAS: What is your target market?  
BCBG Staff: Fashion forward and career women. All ages come through our store. We have high school girls coming in looking for prom dresses, formals, etc. We also have older women coming to look for clothes for every day use. We don't have  a particular audience because we see it all...from teens to seniors.

BAS:  Why should someone pick BCBG over any other brand?
BCBG Staff: Because of the fit of our clothes. If a style does well one season, we will bring it back the next season...but in a different fabric. Our clothes have a tailored fit and looks good on most body types. 

BAS: tell me about your personal style? 
BCBG Staff: Me personally, I like to be comfortable and yet polished and well put together.

BAS: Tell me about your price point?
BCBG Staff: We tend to be a little more expensive, but our clothes are classic and they are of great quality. They will last you for years to come. 

BAS: What's in for fall 2012? 
BCBG Staff: POP COLOR, color blocking, clean lines and ostrich print. 

BAS: What would you tell the Plain Janes of the world?
BCBG Staff: Add a statement necklace or scarf, it can change your entire outfit.

No comments

Post a Comment


UP