On The Blog

July 9, 2012

B.G.T.Y. Tour

OMG!!!!!  Last night Tim and I went to the Ledisi and Eric Benet concert and it was truly amazing!!!!
Eric sang some of my old favorites like Spend My Life With You and CHOCOLATE LEGS. HA! Ledisi truly put on a show too. I didn't realize how much of an entertainer she was! This chic danced and sang her heart out for us, and I guess Birmingham too :-). She seems to have a wonderful spirit. I left that concert feeling empowered to go and take on the world.  The name of the Tour is Be Good To Yourself. Now those words hold so true these days because women and men often suffer from self esteem issues. We do so many things that aren't good for ourselves like unhealthy eating and awful relationships. I pray that we can get it together and remember who we are and how perfect HE made us.








No comments

Post a Comment


UP